The news forecast said it was supposed to snow today and tomorrow. Not much of a big deal to me since I grew up with snow, and it had snowed a little on Monday, not too exciting. But wow, did it snow! We have about a foot of snow in our backyard. And this time it was really fun and exciting! My sister, Heather, sent me a snowsuit her girls had outgrown, and Isabella actually got to wear it! Chad and I put on our snowboard gear and we all went outside and played in it! Bella didn't like it too much, she whined every time we put her down in it. She wouldn't walk in it at all. I tried to get her to make a snow angel, but she was pretty freaked out. We put some snow on the front porch and she liked pushing it off, but that was about as much as she played in it. Definitely a fun day though! Chad is real excited, he wants to go pull me on the back of a sled behind his truck in the church parking lot. I think snow makes you feel like a kid again, as long as it only lasts a few days.
The first snowflakes

An hour later

Trying to get Isabella to smile

Snowbunnies! (I don't have any makeup on, ahhh!)

My snowbunny butt!
5 comments:
Fun fun! Lucky that Chad was home. Colt's been driving for 2 hours and has made it as far as it would normally take him 15 minutes to drive. He left at 3:15 from work in Irving, and I think he won't get home until 8. Sad!
Oh excited for you! It snowed here today but no where near as much as your place. Thats funny that Bella didn't want to play in it. Cant balme her for not wanting to be wet and cold. :) Love the pics!
does it feel like your back in Utah????
too cute!! I loved the snow! As long as it goes away!! I'm glad yall took pics to remember this day!
At first Aiden was afraid for his life when I tried to get him to play in the snow this year too. Then when he seen Kaja running around in it, he gave it a go. I agree it makes you feel like a kid again. I'm done feeling like a kid over here in Utah land. And Wendy without makeup is still just as pretty.
Post a Comment