Here are some pictures from Casen's first month. I'll post some more of him bigger soon, but these are from when he was still in that newborn stage. Bella still loves to be around him and help do anything or smother him with a bunch of kisses. It is cute to see Casen get excited to see Bella. Bella still loves being a big sister. She misses having so much attention and is adjusting to having to entertain herself a lot more than usual, but she wouldn't trade Casen for anything. She still wants a baby sister. She keeps telling Chad and me that she wants two babies, a baby brother and a baby sister. At least she isn't trying to trade Casen for a girl. She also still calls Casen, my baby brother more than Casen. It's cute! As for Casen, he is really a pretty good baby. He doesn't sleep as much as I think he should, but he is usually pretty content when he is awake. He smiles a lot and seems to coo a lot more than Bella ever did. He hasn't had a baby giggle, I think he is like me and Chad and kind of silent laughs. But he definitely isn't queit. He will talk and talk to you, like he is just telling you a story. It is really fun. And he loves the swing and bouncy chair. He looks at his toys, and then he'll crack a smile, like they are his friends. Bella never did that. It is fun to see thier different personalities. We get told all the time that he looks like a little man. It doesn't bother me, except that I think he looks a lot like Bella did as a baby, so now I am worried that she looked like a little man and people were just too nice to tell me! Either way, we think she was adorable and Casen is SO cute, and we love having both of them around!
One of my favorites because Bella's smile is so cute, but Casen isn't happy.
She still loves to feed Casen a bottle.
I love it when they sleep anytime in any position.
Chad and Casen passed out on Casen's floor
Bella loves to give Casen this frog to hold onto.
He loves to be wrapped up in fleece blankets.
4 comments:
I'm so glad you updated your Blog. I have been wondering how you were doing. Casen looks so cute. He is already so big in those cute pictures you have at the top of your Blog. It's amazing how fast they grow. How fun that your Mom came and stayed after you had the baby. I never had that kind of help. They would come by for a visit or take the other kids, but they didn't just come and stay. You sound like your a great Mom!! Let me know when you are in town.
Aw, so stinkin cute!
Oh my gosh! I can't get over how grown up Bella looks. She has so much beautiful hair!! I remember when you could barely put her hair in pigtails. Casen is just precious!
Bella never looked like a little man so do not think that is what they mean. Thank you for sharing. I just love to see Bella's smile as she has Casen. She loves him and that is great! Thanks for sharing! Love Mom
Post a Comment