A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
-10 years ago today...
I was 13 years old and going to Lakeridge Jr. High. I was boy crazy and probably annoying. I went to my friend Jenna's house everyday after school and we would call boys on the phone.
-5 things on my to-do list today:
1. shower and get ready
2. go shopping with Chad's sister and his nephew
3. paint my toenails since they haven't been painted in a long time cause I have been too busy
4. do the dishes (I cleaned ALL day yesterday and we have friends over for dinner last night, and Chad said he would help me with the dishes, so I am waiting for him to do them : )
5. go to Young Women's
-I enjoy:
1. hanging out with Chad and Bella
2. getting enough sleep
3. being semi-busy because more stuff gets done
4. hanging out with friends
5. having money and alone time
-What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire?
1. finish fixing up this house and sell it to buy new house
2. invest and save
3. get new cars (I want an Infiniti QX56, Chad could think of 10 cars he wants)
4. help everyone in my family who is in school (it sucks trying to pay bills and go to school)
5. buy clothes, make-up, and furniture and decorations!
-3 of my bad habits:
1. being forgetful, and sometimes lazy
2. sleeping in until Bella wakes up (that means I don't get to shower and get ready in peace, I am really just punishing myself)
3. waiting until I HAVE to mop the floors and clean the bathrooms
-5 places I have lived:
1. My parent's house - Orem, Utah
2. Chad's parent's rent house - Denton, Texas
3. Chad's parent's house - Denton, Texas
4. Waterford and Spencer Oaks Apartments - Denton, Texas
5. Our first house! - Denton, Texas
-5 jobs that I have had:
1. Western Wats Center - good old WWC! I started on the phones at 15, went to the editing deparment, then became a supervisor my senior year!
2. Nanny - for three months, hard job
3. FEMA - that's right, the Federal Emergency Management Agency
4. Teller for First United Bank, or FUB, ha ha
5. Mommy, I have to say this is the hardest, but best job of them all. Except the pay isn't always the best!
-5 things people don't know about me:
1. I will restart what I am writing if my handwriting starts to look messy or I mess up
2. I love to read
3. I only like to go shopping if I have money
4. I did a little jump on the wakeboard last summer
5. I secretly miss the mountains and summers in Utah, but could never move back because of the snow
i am tagging:
Tara J.
Ambyr
Shiloh
1 comment:
HEY!! So that means I have to re live my past a little!!
I got some paper plates and napkins for the shower that are really cute!! We need to get together soon:)
Post a Comment