The next is a picture of all the grandkids that were with us in Utah with my parents. It was a circus, but it was fun! We all went to the BYU Creamery (yum) for ice cream after we took pictures. Bella threw a fit because she was super tired and too much was going on, so Chad and I walked with her and went and sat on some grass. She sat and fed me her ice cream. She would open her mouth as wide as she could until I opened my mouth and then she would shove the spoon into my mouth. It was funny watching her open her mouth that wide. One of those times I wish my camera was working!!
28 August 2008
Pics from Utah
So here are two pics from Utah that I stole from my brother's blogspot. The first is Bella being a dork and trying to blow bubbles with her feet. She is obsessed with putting things between her toes, especially her binkies. She likes to try to walk with them in her toes.

The next is a picture of all the grandkids that were with us in Utah with my parents. It was a circus, but it was fun! We all went to the BYU Creamery (yum) for ice cream after we took pictures. Bella threw a fit because she was super tired and too much was going on, so Chad and I walked with her and went and sat on some grass. She sat and fed me her ice cream. She would open her mouth as wide as she could until I opened my mouth and then she would shove the spoon into my mouth. It was funny watching her open her mouth that wide. One of those times I wish my camera was working!!
The next is a picture of all the grandkids that were with us in Utah with my parents. It was a circus, but it was fun! We all went to the BYU Creamery (yum) for ice cream after we took pictures. Bella threw a fit because she was super tired and too much was going on, so Chad and I walked with her and went and sat on some grass. She sat and fed me her ice cream. She would open her mouth as wide as she could until I opened my mouth and then she would shove the spoon into my mouth. It was funny watching her open her mouth that wide. One of those times I wish my camera was working!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad you had a good time back home. And hey at least you got two pictures up, thats better than nothing eh? I need to stop by Dallas I think after Mike leaves and have some good quality bff time. Love ya!
Post a Comment