
Today is our 4 Year Wedding Anniversary! We aren't really big on celebrating things, especially since we are starving students. But, it is fun to look back and see what a great 4 years it has been! Here are some pics from our Wedding. I scanned them in so the quality and color is very poor. All photos are copyright J. Warren Harding.
My favorite Bridal Picture

I think this is my favorite of us

What a cute husband :)

Cheesy, but cute!
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Your wedding pictures are beautiful! :)
Cute stuff! I remember that day! Tyson got to wear a tux at the reception and I thought he was SO hot! :) Happy 4 years to you!
Happy 4th!!! Heres to another 40 (at least)
how cute! i love wedding pics. you guys looked cuted. congrats.
4 years....my how the years fly by. Congrats girly!
congrats!!! what cute pics of you guys!!! I llove looking back on my innocent wedding day and realizing how young I was THEN and how old and stressed I am NOW!! love it!
Look who I found! http://jeffandcorajohnson.blogspot.com/
Let me know if that's the same Cora you knew from Utah.
Post a Comment