Bella is now sleeping in a big girl bed, and she loves it! (for the most part) We talked about it for awhile, and then the first time we set it up we just put the mattress on the floor and gave her the option of sleeping on the bed or in the crib. The first thing she did when she saw the bed was jump on it. She loved jumping with her cousins Natalie and Amanda on their beds, so she was really excited to have her own! She is still adjusting, but she sleeps on it really well as long as she isn't sick or teething (her last two teeth are almost all the way in, thank goodness!). We borrowed some old Beauty and the Beast sheets from Chad's mom, and Bella loves them!
Her first time sleeping on her bed (just a nap)
jumping
yeah mom, of course I love my bed
goodbye baby bed
and more jumping
4 comments:
totally cute. I am glad you posted on our blog and that I can look at yours now. It is crazy how we all change and grow up. Your girl is SUPER CUTE and WAY BIG!
She is such a cutie pie. I remember jumping on my bed as a kid! I still cant believe how fast she is growing up.
soo sad!! but I"m glad she loves her bed so much!!! seems like they're really a big kid when they go to a BIG bed!!!
Wendy, I tagged you! Check it out! Muahahahah!!!
Post a Comment