02 December 2008

The Little Chef

I have a little chef in training. Isabella loves to help me cook. The other night we made mini pizzas. We used a can of biscuits and flattened the dough onto a cookie sheet, then added tomato sauce, cheese, pepperonis, and olives. Bella's favorite part was adding the cheese, and she ate as much as she could. I didn't pull out the camera until after the pizzas were in the oven, but it was
a fun night to let her help in the kitchen!
Telling me about the cheese
Eating the cheese
Eating the pizza, yum!

1 comment:

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

Oh how we miss you guys!! Bellla is so stinkin' cute, i love those pictures! I was totally going to call you the other night, because i am so sad that I will be the ONLY one NOT there for the wedding in a few weeks! Lame job...