| Casen spitting. He looks so grown up in this picture! |
| Riding with Daddy! |
| The boys getting dirty. |
| The girls getting dirty. Notice how they both smile for the camera. They know they are cute, even if they are playing in the dirt! |
| family photo. Yamaha Blue! |
| Bella was so exhausted. Look how dirty she is - love it! |
3 comments:
I love the pic of y'all on your bikes! Cute family!
My blog is going private this week! Check my blog to find out how to keep access. If you've already sent me your email thanks! I'm send this message to everyone on my google reader.
Oh how fun - it's awesome that you ride too so you can all participate! My 6 and 4 year olds would point out the fact you don't have helmets on... I'm just sayin. ;) love ya!
love to be kin the back seat with her necking, get hernaked
Post a Comment