I have been putting this off because we have been crazy busy with so many things. We finally sold the house. We actually moved out before we closed because we were going out of town. And although we looked at apartments, we ended up just moving into Chad's parents house. It just ended up working out better, and Chad felt better about leaving us here than in an apartment. Especially since all the apartments I felt safe living in without him were more than our mortgage!
Chad left August 11th for basic training in San Antonio. This is by far one of the hardest things we have ever had to do (second only to maybe becoming parents). It is really hard on Bella, which makes it a lot harder on us. She has had so many changes in the last month, and she has definitely had a few melt downs. I just hope she can hang in there for the next few months until Chad comes home. We haven't heard much from Chad, which is stressful and hard. But luckily there is a missionary couple assigned to the base that sent us an email with a picture of chad, and that really helped me feel better. I have felt really comforted lately that everything will be okay, and I think that is from all the prayers being said on our behalf. Thank you everyone who remembers us in our prayers, we really need it! Chad graduates on October 9th, and I can't wait!
Isabella starts a Children's day on Sept 1st. I am excited and nervous for her to start "school" We went school clothes shopping, which she loved. She loves buying things. I am a little worried that she will have a hard time adjusting, especially considering everything else going on. But I really hope that she loves it and will have fun. Plus get some much needed time out of the house and time with other kids. We have been too busy for playdates lately. It will be a good break for me too!
Well, that is about all the new stuff. We took family pics before Chad left, so I'll post some when we get them. I really need some new pics up here! Hope everyone else is doing well and had a good summer!
2 comments:
I hope the time flies by quick for you. Count down to October!
I'm so glad you found a children's class for Bella. She will love it! Tyson would be jealous if he knew he was missing out.
I'm sure Bella is having break downs partly because of the changes in her life, but don't feel bad she'd probably have the same amount of break downs with no changes in her life. Tyson has a complete tantrum/ break down at least 2 times a day. He's more crazy without his snack times or naps. Crazy 3 year olds!!! He's actually taking a nap right now. Miracles happen!
We're so glad for the update! Hope that the time goes by quickly for you guys!
Post a Comment